Wednesday 5 December 2018

About Me



My name is Will. I'm a writer, student and small business owner. I live in Melbourne, Australia. This is my blog about Dungeons & Dragons and other related roleplaying games. At the moment the games I'm most interested in are Dungeon World and Lamentations of the Flame Princess, but who can say if that will change in time.

Back in 2011 and 2012 I used to love playing FLAILSNAILS games on Google+. I had a long break from RPGs, but started playing again last year. More recently I went back to the old online communities (Google+, blogs, etc.) and was thrilled to discover that the old scene was still going, that fresh faces had appeared and old faces had graduated from blogging to publishing professional work. I spent hours catching up on all the blogs that I used to read, many of which had dozens or hundreds of new posts. Hopefully through this blog I can be a small part of that sea of creativity once again.

As well as writing about RPGs, I write fiction. Two of my best short stories can be found online:
Corpus Grace (heresy and inquisition in a pseudo-Central Asian fantasy setting)
Bear Skin, Smoking Mountain (Stone Age animist fantasy of family, duty and broken taboos)

I also had a previous D&D blog called A Wizard's Kiss. Since it's been so long I'm starting afresh rather than reviving it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a new blog about weird old SFF novels

 Well, as you can see I haven't updated this blog in quite some time. I still play D&D but I don't get creative ideas for it in ...